Friendship

In Skills 4 life we have been watching the movie ‘Cars’ to learn about friendships. The things I look for in a friend is friendliness, kindness, loyalty, Humour, a friend whose fun to be around, cares about me and i can always count on no matter what.

One of my best friends is Beth, she is kind, caring, funny, is fun to be around, crazy, silly and caring. She always knows when something is wrong before everyone else does and when there is someting wrong she will drop everything to listen to me and i know she will never judge me. She always helps me out and cheers me up when i am sad, she is a great friend and always seems to be able to put a smile on my face no matter what has happened.

6 thoughts on “Friendship

1. Hi Lucy! That post was really great. You sound like true hearted friend! I know I would wan’t to be your friend! I mentioned you on my blog and left a link! More people should see your blog!

2. Pingback: .:Three Musketeers:. | ~Simone~

3. Hi Lucy,

My name is brittany and I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class. I was looking through your blog and cam across this post. The way you described you friend Beth sounds exactly like my friend Ashley. I think form what you said you look for in a friend, we would be great friends. I hope all continues to go well for you.